Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Greetings!


This is my first post here. I'm still uncertain about what I'm going to write here, but it is well known that the appetite comes with eating. So I suppose that I will have several ideas and topics which I would like to express here in this blog. My interests and convictions are pretty conflicting with other opinions, because my creed is based on detailed analize of every source, no matter where it comes from and proceeding from summarized information. This blog created for my personal fun and relaxation, and I do not care whether you like my point or not, above all, I write for myself not for you, so please don't bother me with your ''alternative standpoints'' obtained from your fancies. If you don't like my approach, go on your blog and write your juvenile resentments there.

No comments:

Post a Comment